MENU

Slide

Favourite list of Perfumes

Sunday, November 14, 2010


If you know me personally,
you'd know that I'm absolutely girly yet matured and confident.
I love sweet, floral scent because they totally match my personality,
simply cannot stand those very "womanly, musky" scent on myself.

Smelling good 24/7 is important to boost up your confidence level as well,
would you feel good if you walked past a bunch of guys and they look at you
with their distorted face and pinching their nose cos you smell bad?! Boo!



Somebody requested for this post, asking me to come up with a list of my favorite perfumes! So here it is:


IMG_4502

  1. Gucci "Envy Me"
  2. L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Solid Perfume
  3. Jennifer Lopez
  4. Versace "Bright Crystal"
  5. Salvatore Ferregamo Incanto "Charms"
  6. Jill Stuart "Night Jewel"
  7. Victoria Secrets "Pure Seduction" EDT
  8. Victoria Secrets "Pure Seduction" Body Mist
  9. Ralph Lauren "Hot"
  10. Ralph Lauren "Ralph"



I've been using Gucci "Envy Me", Ralph Lauren "Ralph", Salvatore Ferregamo Incanto "Charms" since i was in secondary school.
This 3 perfumes are definitely my "signature scent".

I know.. i'm vain! Oh wells, who wouldn't want to smell absolutely yummy?!
Nowadays i never leave home without a bottle of perfume in my purse cos i just to touch up and smell good even after i whole day of work!



Quick tip: To make your perfumes last longer, apply preferably
a scentless body lotion on your wrist and the sides of your neck
before you spritz on your perfume.







Recently i receive a bottle of Versace "Bright Crystal" from Shirley
as my birthday present and i'm in love with it!

To be honest, initially i bought Jill Stuart "Night Jewel" only
because of the gorgeous packaging, it smells a wee bit to powdery/musky..
but overall still a nice scent and i've got plenty of compliments
while wearing this perfume.

And the Victoria Secret fragrance, out of all the scents that are available in VS.
My favorite is pure seduction, hehe boyf love the body splash so i went to get the EDT too, wanna get the room candle as well! (:




----------------------------------------------

Now i've shared my favourite list of perfumes,
blog about your favorite scents and drop me your blog url when you're done!

I'm giving away $90 worth of vouchers from various shops at Raffles City
to a random person who share with me what her favorite perfumes are. (:




Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U should try HEIRESS by Paris Hilton. The square size perfume! Its smells one of a kind md definitely sweet!